Stock photos have the power to create emotional response in the audience. That’s why their worth is weight in gold when it comes to web design and marketing. They communicate instantly to users and give depth or context to descriptions, testimonials and stories. A great web design can rise or fall depending on the quality of photos it contains. That’s why it’s important to purchase and download them from one of the best.
There are hundreds of stock photo sources in the market. Some offer them for cheap, while others are quite expensive. If you are looking for something in between, you should check Adobe Stock.
What is Adobe Stock?
Adobe Stock (AS) is a stand-alone, premium stock photo site by Adobe. Launched in 2015, they now feature one of the largest stock photo libraries with almost 100 million content. Part of this huge collection are images from Fotolia, a reputable stock photo agency itself. AS added more content from their own artists and contributors, granting variety in every style and topic. All images are of high quality and available with simple pricing.
Here are some of the best features of the stock site:
- Large library. As mentioned, Adobe Stock has over 100 million images in their collection. Whatever theme or style you are working on, you will surely find the perfect image to enhance your creative projects here.
- Creative Cloud integration. The only stock photo site directly integrated with your favorite Adobe app, AS allows you to find the perfect images, preview them inside your designs, license, access and manage them directly within Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other CC apps.
- Simple pricing. Starting at $29.99 per month for 3 images, Adobe Stock offers many pricing and plan options to suit your creative needs and budget. Annual subscriptions and credits are also available in the stock site.
- Convenient licensing. Standard royalty free and extended licenses are available at AS. You can purchase. The standard license is royalty-free with no file restrictions in terms of expiration dates and deadlines. It has also no geographical limitations. On the other hand, the extended license gives you all these benefits – plus unlimited use on products or services intended for distribution or resale.
- One month free trial. Not sure if the stock agency is the best option for you? No problem! Adobe Stock currently offers a free one month trial with their annual subscriptions. You get 10 or 40 standard assets for free, depending on the plan you purchase. You can cancel your free trial anytime, too – as long as you do it within the first month.
- Premium images. For images that make a singular impression, AS offers their premium collection. The photos are handpicked from the stock site’s most inspiring artists and can be purchased through credits.
These features are the reasons why you should use Adobe Stock as your primary image source. If you are a Creative Cloud user, you could reap more benefits as you can easily access and manage the images right inside your favorite Adobe app. The stock agency simplifies your workflow, saving you time and effort. You can also show your work to clients for approval before actually licensing the images. Join Adobe Stock today and avail of the free one month trial!